The professional team of audiologists at Audiology and Hearing Solutions, Inc. are able to help patients with severe to profound hearing loss with the use of cochlear implants. As an experienced member of the Cochlear Provider Network, we work with local surgeons to assess and treat those who would benefit when a cochlear implant is the right choice to improve their hearing. Whether you’ve struggled with hearing loss for many years, have only recently noticed that you’re having trouble hearing, or if hearing aids have not provided enough improvement, our team can help you determine if implant options are going to provide benefit for you.
Signs that hearing aids may not be providing enough benefit
With hearing aids, do you:
- Have difficulty hearing conversations, especially with background noise?
- Often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Often misunderstand what people say?
- Have trouble hearing on the telephone?
- Turn up the volume on the TV louder than others in the room prefer?
- Feel people often mumble when they talk?
- Struggle to hear sounds of nature such as birds chirping or rain falling?
- Find yourself agreeing, smiling or nodding during conversations when you’re not sure what’s been said?
- Regularly withdraw from conversations because it’s too difficult to hear?
- Read lips to understand what people are saying?
- If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, an implantable hearing solution, like a cochlear implant or bone conduction implant, may be the answer.
Contact us today to schedule your Cochlear Implant Evaluation to find out if a cochlear implant may be the right choice for you.